Medicare Supplements Plans

Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans were created to supplement your Original Medicare coverage. This means that whatever costs your Original Medicare plan doesn’t pay for could be picked up by one of the ten Medigap plans. These plans are labeled as A, B, C, D, F, G, K, L, M, and N.
FREE Quote
How Do Medicare Supplements Work?

The type of coverage you will receive will ultimately depend on the Medigap plan you choose. As you can see in the chart below, each plan provides a varying level of coverage for different services. Original Medicare will pay first for the services you receive, which will be about 80% of the costs. Depending on which Medigap you buy or are eligible for, the remaining 20% could be fully covered or with some costs still leftover.

**Plans C and F are only available to those who became eligible for Medicare before January 1, 2020.

How Do I Enroll?

To enroll in a Medigap plan, it is recommended that you use the Medigap Open Enrollment Period. This is a six-month period that starts as soon as you have Medicare Part B and are 65. This period will allow you to buy any Medigap plan, regardless of your health. If you choose not to take advantage of this enrollment period, you may be charged more in premiums or you may not be able to buy a Medigap plan.

Learn More About Medigap With Elite Medicare Advisors
If you’re enrolled in Original Medicare but are looking for more coverage to help with your out-of-pocket costs, then reach out to Elite Medicare Advisors today. We will help you go over your Medigap options and will make sure you get the coverage you need.

FREE Evaluation of your current plan in less than 5 minutes